April 8, 2009

Not Me Its About Sallu And Anilji Katrina Kaif Nov 7, 2008


Close on the heels of completing production works for Yuvvraaj; Katrina Kaif is much excited and curious about film's release. Of course, one more factor delighting is mastering the toughest musical instrument Cello. 'Perhaps, don't take it granted that original music pieces were played by me. I am not an expert, but felt happy on Subashji's appreciation of facial expressions while playing it'. When asked whether she is the binding factor in this musical drama? She replies, "As the tagline goes, Music and Love binds all the characters together. Well for me, the special binding factor is relationship portrayed between Sallu and Anilji…" With whom did she feel comfortable working with? Again she brings in two of her favorite personalities, "With Anil Kapoor, I feel like working more and with Sallu I raise questions to me, 'are we working or relaxing'. So, it's been off different times with these favorite people".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...