April 8, 2009

Katrina Kaif to open her own restaurant Mar 23, 2009


Katrina Kaif is planning to open a chic restaurant in Mumbai. However, she is looking for a business partner to team up with. The health conscious actress is ready to foray into a new business. She is set to invest in an up-class, high-end coffee house-cum-bar-cum-lounge-cum-restaurant where people can have not just international cuisines, but also socialize and relax. “I want the restaurant to be styled and designed something along the lines of a London or New York high-end coffee shop, somewhere classy and cool,” Katrina is quoted by a Mumbai tabloid. Katrina is on the lookout for a business partner who has some years of experience in restaurant business. The actress is under no illusion that she won’t be able to give her full time to the restaurant. So she wants to tie up with a partner who understands the food and hospitality business and has the required expertise to run the restaurant. The restaurant will most likely come up in Bandra. Katrina says she will squeeze out as much time for the restaurant as she could.

3 comments:

  1. i like u ap ke film kafi beautiful hoti hain ap mere frnd bano ge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aumir friend 03032494382 i am single age 24 any single girls and famly girls .devorcd girls. Doctor .narus. Lady .anty .women. Madam . Techar. Engnar girls. Houstis. Collge univrsty girls. Any jab holdr girls my parposle friendshp and marrge me please serious intrest girls contc me .
    Please serious and no manded sex intrest girls i am contc me. I am 24 hars onlin.
    00923032494382

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aumir friend 03032494382 i am single age 24 any single girls and famly girls .devorcd girls. Doctor .narus. Lady .anty .women. Madam . Techar. Engnar girls. Houstis. Collge univrsty girls. Any jab holdr girls my parposle friendshp and marrge me please serious intrest girls contc me .
    Please serious and no manded sex intrest girls i am contc me. I am 24 hars onlin.
    00923032494382

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...